Monday, March 10, 2008

tagged!

10 years ago I was..........

about to turn 13. . . i was in 7th grade and was anxious for my first kiss. i was so head over heels boy crazy, i honestly don't know how i did ANYTHING else! i was a total boy band groupie and would have DIED to see n*sync in concert. . .

5 Thing on my to-do list today

1. close a bank account that is no longer needed (check!)
2. refill prescriptions (check!)
3. shower (check!)
4. run some errands (some are done, others aren't)
5. go to olive garden for dinner (will get checked off at 630! yay!)

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire

pay off my student loans, buy brand new cars, as well as a lifetime supply of gas, put away money for college for trevor and any future kids, build our dream home, pay off my mom's mortgage and offer to put her through college, put jon and myself through grad school, invest everything else in a roth ira.

3 of my bad habits

1. procrastinating - i'm doing it right now! :)
2. playing on the computer instead of playing w/ my son. . . i know, bad mommy. . . :(
3. picking the skin off my lips. . . it's a nervous habit though,i don't even realize i'm doing it till they start to hurt or bleed. . .

Jobs I've had...

retail - repeat performance and party land
byu event staff
teaching assistant for family finance
waitress
nanny
mom

5 Thing people don't know about me...

1. i can dislocate my thumbs, shoulders, and hips. . . i don't do it anymore, but i CAN. . .
2. i like my cinnamon raisin bagels w/ cream cheese and turkey lunchmeat, yum!
3. i used to have a goal to become professional make-up artist. . . my mom convinced me i'd need chemistry to get there, so i took it in high school and i decided to study that instead!
4. my absolute FAVORITE rides at amusement parks are the swings that go in a circle and the white water rafting type ones.
5. i'm pro-life AND pro-choice at the same time. . . pro-life in my personal life, but pro-choice politically. . . who am i to tell other women they shouldn't be allowed to make that decision?

i'm tagging brooke (http://www.brooksfamilysc.blogspot.com/), shelley (http://chrisandhisthreegirls.blogspot.com/), and rebecca (http://coolclaw.blogspot.com/)

If you have been tagged, it is because I find you interesting, not because I want to annoy you. If you choose not to do it I won't be upset at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment