Monday, September 22, 2008

ultrasound!!!!! :D

ok, so i went for my first ultrasound today and it was AWESOME! :) we got to see the baby moving all over the place, as well as hear the heartbeat (171)! i'm measuring right on schedule, so that's good to know, and there is DEFINITELY only 1 baby in there. i had to put that in print for all the nay-sayers out there. :P anyways, everything looks good and the baby is doing well. here are the pictures they gave me b/c i know everyone is dying to see! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

next ultrasound will be in december sometime - hopefully the liitle one will cooperate and let us see if it's a boy or girl! we're hoping girl, but would love another boy too - send all your pink dust our way!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww... how sweet!! I cant wait to find out what he/she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Go check out my personal blog, I've tagged you!

    http://futurebodyartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any updates????

    BTW, stop by my blog... I have a giveaway this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Evelyn!! I think it's a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete