Saturday, August 9, 2008

baby #2 on the way!

so we found out yesterday that i'm pregnant again! yay! i'm really happy that the timing on this worked out so well. we were hoping that i'd be able to get pregnant soon so that i wouldn't have to miss my brother's wedding at the end of may b/c i was too pregnant to fly. it'll work out well b/c i'm due april 19, so i'll have a baby somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks old by the time we need to get out there. also, if we end up being able to afford to go to hawaii for new year's as planned, i'll be done w/ my 1st trimester and the morning sickness i'll inevitably get. anyways, i'm really excited, as is jon, even though he's annoyed w/ the fact that we have to move. . . 2 bedrooms is fine, i just don't think any of us would get any sleep if we had to share a room w/ a newborn, you know? so yeah, besides that minor annoyance, we're both really happy and excited about this. we're hoping for a girl this time around, but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

anyways, for those of you who want to see, here's my pregnancy test; the 2nd line is faint, but it's definitely there--

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I hope you get your little girl! I can't believe how much I cried when I found out I was getting my boy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to you!!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is very exciting news!
    Tim is getting married? I had no idea!
    That would be awesome if you guys made it out to Hawaii over New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! yay for babies!!
    We had to move out of our 2 bedroom house during this pregnancy, too.

    ReplyDelete